Monday, January 26, 2015

This Weeks 30 Minute Dinner Meals

I'm putting together some 30 minute meals I can make after working long days so that I have more time with my family.  I've just barely began but I've managed to put together fast, delicious meals recently by simply planning out my weeks dinner and purchasing accordingly

There's nothing new or fancy on my menu list so far.  I've chosen some past favorites and some american classics to get me started.  My goal is a 30 day menu planner with everything 30 minutes or less.



Grilled Cheese Sandwiches



Cheeseburger and fries, of course, I've got kids




Pizza, no it's not fresh, it's DiGiorno


Grilled Turkey and Strawberry Salad








Breakfast for dinner



Yummy Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Sandwiches




Manwich Sloppy Joe we added tater tots



Fettuccine Alfredo


















6 comments:

  1. I love breakfast for dinner. My husband isn't a huge fan, so I typically do this when he's traveling. And it is usually a very affordable option, as well as being quick:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angel! Yum! This post is definitely 'Pin Worthy'. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grilled turkey and strawberry salad sure did catch my eye, looks and sound delicious. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these look so good. And now I want a grilled cheese sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pre planning my menu's. It makes life so much easier and when you have kiddos its easy to throw in super quick meals because they LOVE them and its easy on us! Thanks for linking up at Totally Terrific Tuesday!
    I hope you make it back monday at 10pm eastern!
    Jess @liverandomlysimple

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great recipe! Love it! Pinned and tweeted. We love to party with you, so I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm. That would be so awesome.
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete