Monday, May 9, 2016

My Creative Journaling BIble Mother's Day Gift

My daughter gave me this gorgeous Journaling Bible for Mother's Day.
I love it!!!!
All my life I've drawn and written in the margins so my daughter thought
this would be a gift I'd truly enjoy and I will.
She also gave me a set of lovely Prismacolor colored pencils.

The Silky-Soft Flexcover Edition features a lovely floral design printed on a unique silky-textured material produced as an imitation leather, with the screen-printed design seemingly woven right in. There is an attached ribbon page marker and beautifully printed page-edges.
My Creative Bible is an exciting new concept in ways to experience the word of God in Scripture. This King James Version Journaling Bible is single-column printed, with two-inch-wide ruled margins for note-taking, scribing your reflections or creative expression. Nearly 400 hand-drawn, Scripture accompanying line-art illustrations are placed throughout the Bible to enhance embracement of The Word. There is an index of the Scripture artwork - line-art suitable for filling.(Amazon)



Isn't this picture just gorgeous.  I can't wait to color it

Psalms 23 - my favorite for comfort.




(Back Cover)

Happy Journaling

Angel

36 comments:

  1. This is such a thoughtful gift. I think of you every day my friend. Sending hugs with this comment xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Bible. Your daughter really knows you and her gift is so appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got one too and I love it! Now I going to post pictures of what I have colored on Intragram.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bible! Would love to get one of these! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing gift! SO thoughtful and I know many folks who would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome. I am going to have to check around and see if I can find one of these. It is so pretty. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great idea! I have never owned a journaling Bible, but I think this would make my walk with God so much more personal. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book is beautiful. I want one

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is so pretty! I love the concept of it and would love to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh, that is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely gift! I've never seen anything like it before.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Read the bible and then color as you relax and reflect on what you've just read. Sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful edition. What a nice gift it might make.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The cover is beautiful. What a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a thoughtful gift. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just so beautiful. I would love to have one of these. It is beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful bible! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have never had a journaling bible before, but I would love to get one myself! Such a perfect gift too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My daughter showed me this Bible the other day. I would love one!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is a beautiful bible and such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This beautiful, would love to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This Bible is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This Bible is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's the prettiest Bible I have ever seen! Love the floral cover and the fact that you can color in it! Would love to see one all colored in!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That's the prettiest Bible I have ever seen! Love the floral cover and the fact that you can color in it! Would love to see one all colored in!

    ReplyDelete
  26. That's really beautiful. I have the same bible I received when I was confirmed many ages ago and I'd love to replace it with something equally personal like this.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is such a beautiful journal, I love it!! I especially love how you can color the pages, how relaxing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. So cute love the pink romantic feel to it with all of the pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is great. I would really love to have one. I would love one for my mom too.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This Bible looks very exquisite. I would enjoy having something like this.

    ReplyDelete